And the Lord did it through so many of you. I am the grateful beneficiary of 16 Presbyterian churches and 58 families and individuals giving regularly (monthly or yearly) to this global theolgical education outreach, plus many more of you giving as you can. Along with those of you who've been faithfully praying to get us to this point. I feel stunned, humbled, thrilled, and yes of course, blessed. Thank you so much!!
So what happens next? I have my ticket in hand to fly to Dublin on Tuesday, April 3 – just about 10 days from now. Can’t wait to start my new role as international Theological Education Specialist with Serge and EPC World Outreach, helping train emerging global church leaders for Christ-centered, biblically-informed, grace-driven ministry. From my new home in Ireland I'll travel out to teach in theological institutions alongside Serge's church-planting outreach in Africa, Asia and post-Christian Europe.
But first I need to get my house in Virginia ready to sell. It goes on the market this coming week. So right now my life looks sort of like this:
The big moving-downsizing yard sale is done, but there’s still the final sorting and packing. And then getting on the plane a week from Tuesday. And once I get there, finding an affordable apartment in the DĂșn Laoghaire area just south of Dublin (probably my most urgent prayer request right now). And settling in. And listening for what God wants me to do next in this work. I definitely need your prayer! Thanks!
Please pray also for my sensitivity to the spiritual needs of Irish people I meet, and for the Lord to open doors to friendships in my new home base. See below for a reminder of some of the social changes and challenges to gospel faith in the Republic of Ireland.
So excited – and honestly also a bit daunted – to be at this point in the journey. “The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy” (Ps 126:3)!



