Here's how I visualize myself starting this new ministry:

Here's what it will probably really be more like:

Either way, I'm thrilled to be launching. Thank you to the many of you who have prayed, encouraged, and given. God is good, and I'm grateful for the significant ways he is using you to make this work happen.
As I mentioned last time, while I'm in Dublin from March to August, I hope to:
- Start getting oriented to Ireland, personally and culturally
- Make initial connections with local churches and theological training programs
- Make initial connections with European theological education networks
- Help with Serge’s short-term missions training in June
- Travel to Serge fields in Europe to explore theological education needs and opportunities
- Teach an online course for Fuller Theological Seminary (this income counts toward my missionary support)
- Continue long-term support-raising
Then for September I’ll be in Bangalore, India, teaching hermeneutics again at the South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS). Then back home to Virginia until this ministry as international Theological Education Specialist for Serge and EPC World Outreach is fully funded and I can return to my Dublin home base while I serve Serge's church-planting work in Africa, Asia and post-Christian Europe.
But for right now, I'm mostly just excited to be on the way again. Thank you so much for being part of this with me. Join me in praising God for his faithfulness. And next month... I'll update you from Dublin!